We are recruiting the following roles for our friendly, family run nursery. For all childcare roles, you must love children and the outdoors as you will be outside a lot in our fantastic grounds.
1) Summer cover for our Nursery, Pre-School and Holiday Club
The children’s ages range from 3 months to 5 years in our Nursery and Pre-School, and 5 to 11 years in our Holiday Club.
The role will suit students (aged 17+) and anyone else seeking summer work – we are a team aged from 17 to 70s!
8am-6pm, 3 or more days per week
Start ASAP to work until Friday 19th August, there is a possibility of longer term work too
2) We are keen to hear from qualified or unqualified staff and apprentices who would like to work with children from 3 months – 5 years old.
We can help you get qualified while you are working with us, if this is something that you would like to do – the qualification is free of charge, and your salary would increase once you are qualified.
Our positions are NOT term time only, and are for a minimum of 3 days per week.
All ages and experience welcome! The right person is as important as qualifications because most of our existing staff are qualified. We are happy to take on unqualified staff as we like to have more staff over and above the legal requirement, as this enhances the care and education that we offer our children.
If you are fun, hardworking, a team player and you love children, we want to hear from you. If you have Forest School training, that would be an added bonus!
We are a family run business with a family ethos – we try to look after our staff.
We offer you;
- High rates of pay according to qualifications and experience
- Free meals
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits
- Free training and qualifications
- Free parking
- Free uniform provided/uniform allowance for trousers and shoes
- Staff bonuses
- Staff social events
- A management team that appreciates you!
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV.
Acres of Fun has a strong commitment to safeguarding and equality. References and Enhanced DBS checks will be carried out.